An all-in-one sensing solution
Distech Controls is pleased to introduce six new models of the Allure EC-Smart-Vue communicating sensors, featuring integrated CO2 and motion sensors.
The Allure EC-Smart-Vue Communicating Sensors are designed to interface with the BACnet ECB Series and LONWORKS ECL Series controllers. They feature a backlit display and icon-driven menu and provide a variety of public functions that can be accessed by room occupants, as well as password protected functions for technicians.
The four-in-one communicating sensor reduces time and installation costs and offers additional energy savings, supporting occupancy-based control strategies for HVAC and lighting.
New Integrated CO2 Sensor:
• Reduce building operating costs by implementing demand control ventilation, reducing building over-ventilation, and avoiding conditioning outdoor air unnecessarily
• Maintain indoor air quality
New Integrated Motion Sensor:
• Save substantial amounts of energy by automatically adjusting temperature setpoints (temperature offset) and lighting (on/off) when an office, meeting room, classroom or other space is unoccupied
Four-in-One Communicating Room Sensor:
• Save time and costs by installing one EC-Smart-Vue with four integrated sensors – temperature (setpoint and fan speed), humidity, CO2, and motion
• EC-Smart-Vue is connected to the sub-network port of the controller, freeing up inputs for other applications
All EC-Smart-Vue Models:
• Industry leading and contemporary look appropriate for any environment
• Suitable for VAV, fan coil, roof top, heat pump, unit vent, and room control applications
• Feature the innovative ECO-Vue leaf pattern graphically indicating energy consumption in real-time to promote an occupant’s energy conscious behaviour
• Perform VAV air flow balancing without the aid of an onsite control technician
• Easily select the configuration options within the ECB-VAV and ECL-VAV Series’ pre-loaded applications
• Provide a local access point to the system with a built-in network port
• Daisy-chain up to 12 EC-Smart-Vue (with up to two EC-Smart-Vue with CO2 sensors) for applications where one controller serves multiple rooms
• Can also be used as a handheld tool during installation and commissioning